blog header

blog header

Friday 16 December 2011

(Baby don't fear the) Reaper!

My lovely Reaper ladies have arrived! And they are very pretty indeed! Couldn't wait long before I carved off their weapons and shackled a few to poles!

I've been humming and hahing for a while whether to have banners or celtic standards. I wanted my army to have a bit of the 80s warhammer look, hence the variation in colour scheme across the Fimir, but they seem to be missing something, and I reckon it is.... wild colour! So banners it is, but how to mount them? Well I have also been thinking of making some fluffy bits for added interest in my army... their captive females. Aha! What better standard for a bunch of Fimm than one of their enemies' own ladies chained at the mercy of the evil cyclops? So I give you... three 'standard bearer' models. One for my Fimm, one for my forthcoming Fianna and one to be an army standard, probably to be chained to an attendant gribbly monster at some point:










I've also got this little selection of beauties to lash to various rock faces


And this one was just too nice to resist, a key sacrificial victim if ever I saw one!





Hooray for Reaper minis! There are about a hundred more from their range I really want now (not all ladies!), ah well, maybe at a later point.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's