blog header

blog header

Sunday 17 June 2012

Fianna Fimm greens

My first two Fianna Fimm are now sculpted. With a unit filler they should make up part of a unit of 15 when finished. I've taken moulds from the bodies of these two and hope to cast 4 of each in resin, sculpting the heads and tails afterwards and reposing a bit for variation. The Fianna are based on the 'trial by stone' (Haaakskeeekah!) from the Dark Crystal, hence their Haakskarl blades (great weapons). The unit champion is going to be based more closely on the Garthim Master.







I made the second one bellowing because I really liked my shouting Fimm and wanted this unit to have one too, I only realised afterwards that he has a striking (no pun intended!) resemblance to the Chamberlain in this shot:


"Aiiiiiiieeeeeeaaaaaaaah!"



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's