blog header

blog header

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Factious Wasting at BOYL

 
 
Upon walking into the marquee at BOYL and seeing this... how pleased I was I had pulled out the stops the day before and painted the first 8 masters I just had back from the caster. I couldn't resist grabbing some shots in front of Curtis and Aidan's spectacular terrain.
 







It was also a joy to see Tony Yates again. Tony did a lot of concept art for this project between November and January of this last year so a fair few of the models are based on his awesome work. He snapped this shot of me holding a Trash Runner which is pretty much a direct sculpt of one of his characters. The large 'doughnutter' enforcer and lithe Gencorps agents are also based on characters we developed together.


Stupidly I didn't snap a shot of Tony with this guy, but I did have a spare set of the masters for him so we may yet see his art on top of a miniature based on his art! To demonstrate what a gent he is Tony had a surprise gift for me...


See any likeness there? Perfect artisan character for the next lot of Factious Waste sculpts. Factious Waste is on track for an October Kickstarter release, stay tuned for post-apocalyptic mayhem...
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's