blog header

blog header

Thursday 24 December 2020

2020, 'tis an ill wind!

Happy Christmas everyone!
Well it's been a strange year, but time locked in means time for painting so my lead pile has got a lot more colourful over the last 9 months. Of course it may be a while before I get to actually play any games with them, but on the plus side those games will be much quicker and easier to run.
Oh, and no, it doesn't mean I have run out of miniatures...
I may have bought replacements!







Combined with the Heroquest diorama, Dark Elf vignette and some miniatures that have been sent to other places that totals 374 this year. More than 1 day, not a bad turnout at all!

Bring on 2021! 

 


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Wow! 374 to that standard is an incredible tally... congrats! Do you find yourself getting faster?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not really. But a lot of these are rank and file and I do find a certain swing coupled with a 'that will do' attitude that paces it up. I would still rather spend a week on a single figure so partly this year has been about cranking out units, reducing the leadpile so I can focus on individual models when my 'spare time' becomes scarce again.

      Delete
  2. Superb pic, Geoff. Heres hoping some shows and games happen this year!

    ReplyDelete

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's