blog header

blog header

Friday 1 April 2022

The 333 3rd Ed Challenge- Chaos Warriors 2

 

And here's the second of the warrior units, with bonus sorcerer of course. I was definite at the start of this project I didn't want to do Slaanesh in pastel colours, especially not pastel pink, but I had already done black armour, gold armour, white armour and sections of the bolder pink armour so if I was to preserve coherency yet mark this unit out as separate I didn't have a lot of choice... my hand was forced! I think with the gold/cream and black it doesn't look too insipid.



Another 'free' accompanying cultist.


The fetish bridage with their whips and things.


And the fighting 'brutes, who do most of the actual fighting under the lashes from the rear rank!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work... particularly like the brutes. That's a sort of medical appliance pink which is rather sinister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't see anything wrong with them myself. colours go fine ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's