blog header

blog header

Thursday 10 October 2024

Trolls!

 


These fine fellows I meant to paint over the summer as an end-of-goblins project. That didn't happen, but being off sick the last week has some benefits.


They're Drew Williams Bog Trolls from Troll Soup Miniatures, who I think may be taking a hiatus at the moment. Very tasty and fun they are too!



There are two interlopers in this crowd. A Knightmare Miniatures 'Rogrot Skullcruncher' and a Citadel two-headed troll I saved from a broken junk lot a few years back. Painted in the same tones I think they sit quite well, especially the Knightmare model.



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Looking at all the red buboes make me think of hand and mouth disease that ripped through daycare around here about half a year ago. Yech. Great looking figs. It seems like it'd be hard to have them all hit the table at the same time though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yech indeed! These guys are nasssty... I actually have a game in mind for them which is why I needed an exact number. They'll be facing off against some halflings and ogres.

    ReplyDelete

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's