blog header

blog header

Thursday 15 November 2012

Kittus Constructionus Mechanicus

After many hours of sprue surgery I have extracted the components of the warzone minis ready for assembly. Quite a mighty horde of parts! So far these are the bits I have collected to make up the Missio Manufactotum arm of the Brotherhood of the Iron Road. Most are from the Warzone Mutant Chronicles bags but there are also a couple of techmarines, inquisitor figures, Ghazghkull Thraka and some spare gears etc. from my Steampunk propmaking. I'm hoping the Steamy vibe will carry through into the Mechanicus, it may even serve for the inspiration for ny garb for the Asylum festival next september. Now to scavenge through my bits box for any nice additions and get busy with the glue. Oh, and incidently Evostick PVC Pipe Weld I have found to be effective for sticking this hard plastic together, probably because it is PVC! Hopefully it'll also work on the Tamiya velociraptors which are winging their way to me....



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. velociraptors!?! Well I used to love Warzone, got into it about a month before the original company folded, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you end up doing with it. Where could I find that AdMech dex again?

    ReplyDelete

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's