blog header

blog header

Friday 27 October 2017

New art and forthcoming posts

It's nearly the end of October and the second gaming highlight of the year (for me anyway) is nearly upon us... the annual GROG Halloween game, Night of the Living Lead. Every year the tiny Bretonnian hamlet of Shitz Creek is beset by necromancers searching for the powerful pumpkins which will allow them to raise the ever-growing numbers of undead from the multitude of graveyards which surround the unfortunate village. This year I believe a coven of witches has entered the hunt for the renowned squashes...
 
Not only is it the end of October, but nearly the end of ORCtober too. I have not been idle but have been (appropriately) back to work finishing the shields for my Goblinoids project. They'll be done by the end of the month so stand by for mass photo dump!
 
Preparations are in progress for the launch of the Factious Waste Live Campaign, War 1984, which can be found here. All-comers welcome. The pdf rulebook should be available in just over a week's time and new artwork, funky scenery and gorgeous miniatures have been procured to adorn the pages of the physical book which is pencilled in for production in February. I've dug out some of my steampunk costumes for some digital pieces to grace the pages with. Credit to me ol' mate Sultan at Sulty's Photography for a good number of the original shots here!
 

Last, but by no means least, I have some very cool sculpting commissions on the go right now. The See Thirty Amazons are back on track after a long hiatus, a couple of political characters from the past year are getting miniature representation and I finally get to tackle some Realm Of Chaos stuff! It's going to be a fun few months!
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the game tomorrow! Might have a chat about a sculpt I need myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're recovering sir, shame to miss you today. Give me a shout if you want to arrange some sculpting. :)

      Delete
  2. The art work / photos look brill. Real shame you had to pull the plug on the kickstarter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. Sorry about pulling the KS, hopefully the new release schedule will make for a better product. I hope you will join us in the live campaign!

      Delete

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's