blog header

blog header

Tuesday 2 July 2024

Search for La Maisontaal- a shrubbery!


The village next to La Maisontaal is beginning to look inhabited! Buildings undercoated, Britains trees built, Merit fences and rubberised horsehair hedges affixed to bases.


I'm very glad Mike put me onto the Merit fences. They're much smaller (OO scale) than I would have built them had I scratchbuilt. I did the bases before the fences arrived based off guesswork form comparison with the buildings and size of the boards. When I first saw the fences I thought they'd be way too small, but they match up pretty perfectly, so that's a nice confirmation from both ends. Thanks also to Mike for the trees! You can have them back afterwards. :)



Need to get the angle right and find a suitable camera lens, but it feels close. That watchtower needs a hill!




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. What did you use for your shrubbery/fence material?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rubberised horsehair/Coir fibre/Coconut fibre... It's called many things.

    ReplyDelete

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's