blog header

blog header

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Snow rest for the wicked...

Since the enthusiasm for the Golden Gobbos seems to have flopped and the pictures on Realm of Chaos blog don't really show the model very well I thought I'd take the opportunity of photographing my snowy, winter-themed entry in the actual snow and posting some better pictures. As I'm painting up Ogres for our next Heroquest instalment it is a good time to remind myself of the feel I want for them.

This is sergeant Alphonze Gruntazpike, Ogre Standard Bearer, and his pets



















Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Does seem to have fizzles out before starting which is a shame...

    Love the banner in particular and the idea of snow Raptors.

    Alphonze certainly looks the part too!

    ReplyDelete

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's